Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ten Things that can cheer me up

Ten things that can cheer me up

  1. Spending time with family and bestfriends ;')
  2. Eating 
  3. Talking with my best people
  4. Receiving card (any event card ! I dont know,I just love it)
  5. Listening to my favourite songs and dance along :p
  6. Watching movie(S)
  7. Swimming
  8. Photograph-ing
  9. Sleeping
  10. Smiling and forgive everyone before I go to sleep. 
And that's me, whether you like it or not. That's what i like ah kan! Im sure some of you are having the same thing as mine yang buat korang happy right? Hey well actually Im having an instinct that 2011 insyaALLAH will be way better than 2010 . Hmm Let's hoping and keep praying ♥

Btw , All the best to everyone yang dah balik U or will balik like me, ahad malam.  and Hey adik adik ( ha mula dah poyo dah besar poyo hah poyo) , selamat kembali ke sekolah! :B and to all yang dah habis SPM. appreciate cuti yang korang ada,SERIOUSZZZZ! sebab you'll miss it and dont get over excited about dah habis sekolah, someday you'll miss it so damn much I swear. Oh ya Allah , rindu nya akuu shopping untuk untuk mula sekolah ! Cukup ah dena,takyah 2 entri terus satu hari. Ah aku bosan, 

insomnia jap kot malam ni. -_______- boleh pulak!




Photobucket

No comments: